A new version of our computer cleaning and registry optimization program, System Cleaner, was released yesterday.
Here’s what’s new and updated:
- Registry Cleaner: Implemented a new scanning engine. Scanning for registry issues is now faster, more accurate and finds more problems than before.
- Registry Cleaner: Added option to add items to the ignore list when right-click on any problems found
- Disk Cleaner: Fixed issue which showed less results if the ignore Recently Used option was turned on
- Disk Cleaner: Added option to add items to the ignore list when right-click on any problems found
- Rescue Manager: Fixed issue that under certain conditions, clicking Delete or Delete All did not actually delete the backups
- Security Optimizer: Improved the default scan settings to prevent the browser home page from being changed
- Startup Manager: Now shows the date when items where disabled
- Startup Manager: Now shows items set to start at log on with Task Scheduler (System Start, User Logon)
- Fixed issue where if the fonts size is set to over 100%, Integrator interface did not display all the top buttons
- Added feature to Start automatically on Windows logon
- Added support for double-click resize on all lists that display results
- Other minor fixes and improvements